10 April 2011

A Few More Thangkas

Medium yab-yum paintings. ~14-16" tall. Moon: $52, Right: $40 (with brocade)

I'm in love with this one, the colors are wonderful, and there's a lot of detail in it. Large size (over 20") with gold details. With brocade ~$75

They've been making this one for weeks and weeks now, and it is absolutely the best painting I have seen in town. It's 30" tall and has three weeks of detail work left before completion. Almost every aspect of the painting will be detailed, with gold lining in many places. It's $125 with brocade, but enormous and worth every penny.

A medium simpler yab-yum, only $40 with brocade

Again, a medium yabyum with more detail work, $45 w/brocade


Medium 1000 arm chenrezig, $45 with brocade

I just realized that I didn't write down the price for this one. :P sorry

A large (over 20") 1000 arm Chenrezig. $75 with brocade. (Mittsu suggested adding more details, such as flowers along the edges).

2 comments:

  1. Of course I like the one without a price :) I would love a small to medium size Chenrezig and trust you to pick out a nice one for me. I can paypal you money and what will be needed for postage once you get home. Thank you so much for offering to bring them home for people who want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carey- You're in luck! I think you might be the last one I can fit.

    ReplyDelete