08 February 2011

Sheila

This song won't stop following me around, it's everywhere. Half of the people are talking about how offensive it is, the other half are singing it. Personally, I just want it to get out of my head (it's been there since we watched FilmFare, the Indian Oscars, two nights ago).

Chorus at around 0:40, if you're brave. 

Okay, I'm hoping that this is one of those The Ring curses that will pass on if I share it. So please save me.

On the plus side, this makes me feel somewhat better about the vapidity of the American music industry. Forget that saying about two wrongs.



2 comments:

  1. This is just one of the masala songs... have you heard "munni badnam hui" thats another one... in india we call these as "Item number".... you need to learn to dance on these to really enjoy them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely open to an Indian dance lesson or two! As to "munni badnam hui," I think I've heard complaints about this one as well! You must remember, however, that I'm living with very sensible Indian women. ;)

    ReplyDelete